Ratings for Dr. Danny C. English

I have been going here for year. Wouldn't even consider going anywhere else. Staff is great.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr English and dr koranek are the best dentists for miles around. I had gone to another local dentist and told my child needed six fillings and four crowns. Totaling over 10k. For baby teeth. At dr English he told me that four of the teeth were going to fall out in the next year so it wasn't worth treating them as long as there was no pain. I ended up with one crown and two fillings. The hygienists were very gentle and the whole experience was very positive.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Not sure what happened to the guy that gave the negative rating but nothing like that has ever happened to me there... Nothing but great service and work from that office.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Best dentist in town. Great person and knows his stuff

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

I was hesitant to rate this establishment so low, however they have disappointed me on several different occasions by overcharging me, billing my insurance incorrectly, or doing procedures that were not covered. Dr. English's staff tried to charge me hundreds of dollars because one of their staff members made a mistake and it took months to correct it. The other dentist in the office has just as poor staff as they forgot to inform me that they had placed a temporary cap, and needed to return for a permanent one. I went seven months with a "temporary" cap because I had not informed. They too messed up the billing and attempted to overcharge. If you want there to be mistakes with your payments, be overcharged, or lied to, then Dr. English is for you.

Submitted August 14, 2013