Dr. Paul B. Thurston

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul B. Thurston

Dr. Thurston is hands down the best podiatrist in the state of Florida. The staff in his office are wonderful people. I recommend him to anyone that mentions having any kind of trouble with their feet.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

he's the best looking Doctor I have!!! Front staff made me feel so comfortable, extremaly helpful with checking in

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

It's the first answer I have had after seeing three other Podiatrists. Thank you very much.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Thurston is excellent. Kind,professional, and cares about me as an individual. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr. Paul and assistant Patrick were very efficient, courteous, honest and helpful. Dr. did not beat around the bush about the procedure and took care of the problem immediately. His instructions for care was clear and open. Due to a careful injection during the immediate (same day, first visit) procedure on my big toe nail I did not feel any pain. I am progressing well with their instructions and medicine (mostly over the counter.) Great practice and great Dr. and Assistant. Hal

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

the Doctor gives you that Personal touch, not in a hurry and listens to what you have to say or questions. i had a very good experience dealing with the Doctor, which sometimes are a bit hard to find nowadays, but for me as a Patient, that is very important.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Everything and everyone was well manner. The treatment that the doctor told me has been very helpful..

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Love Dr. Thurston very knowledgeable and up to date with the newest technology. Doesn't immediately have you do surgery until the last resort, unlike other podiatrist that I have seen. Also, I used to go to one of the biggest Dr groups, that was suppose to be the best, but you were just a number there, and I dont feel that way with Dr. Thurston and his staff. I am very happy with everything that they have and continue to do for me.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Excellent experience. Could not have been better taken care of.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Florida Hospital Referral service gave me Dr. Thurston's information. Brandon was very helpful and courteous. Dr. Thurston took the time to answer my questions and even had a sense of humor which I really appreciate. Wonderful office staff.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr. Paul B. Thurston's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Thurston is a DPM specializing in Podiatric Medicine and Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery. He currently practices at Orlando Foot and Ankle Clinic's Altamonte Springs and Lake Mary locations. Dr. Thurston graduated from Barry University and did his surgical residency program at Florida Hospital East.

• Barry University