Ratings for Dr. Richard E. Levine

Highly recommend Dr. Levine!!!! He also has a highly trained staff.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Great exoerience with an excellent doctor. Can not recommend him highly enough if you have a serious eye problem. My whole family has been in his care for 5 years. Has done LASIK on my family and cataract surgery on my mother. Superbly trained staff. This is one of the very few doctors that I know that I can recommend without any hesitation.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Exceptional doctor, with the most professionally-run office I've ever been in --- and I've been in many. Can not say enough good things about his office. Would recommend without reservations if you are having problems with your vision.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

He's a doctor's Doctor. By this I mean that other physicians seek him out for their own treatment because of,his excellent reputation. Could not recommend him enough -he's one of the best around.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

His exact, direct yet courteous nature is reflected by his entire staff. I felt welcomed, well taken care of and totally relaxed in the knowledge that I was watching The Best at work! It was so so refreshing to know that all aspects of the procedure from beginning to end was all In Network with no post services billing surprises. The End to End service was Exceptional. I will refer Dr. Levine to as many people that I come in contact with. Happy New Year!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I can't give Dr. Levine enough compliments for my recent eye surgery. The outcome is life changing to have clear vision and no more glasses or contact lenses to wear. He treats patients in a kind and professional way and his staff continues the same treatment. I can't imagine not continuing with my yearly follow-up appointments with him.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

He is a superb ophthalmologist and eye surgeon. I had cataract surgery in both eyes with no pain or complications and now have 20/20 vision.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

I would never go anywhere else. The entire staff is courteous, professional and incredibly efficient. I recently had cataract surgery with a multi-focal lens implant in my right eye. It was an easy painless procedure with an unbelievably wonderful outcome. I'm going back for my left eye. I can already read without glasses for the first time in over 25 years.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Extremely professional, compassionate/patient, and skilled. Office is immaculate. Performed surgery that restored my vision to 20/20. Cannot recommend him highly enough!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

From Dr. Levine to the staff, The entire experience was great

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr. Richard E. Levine's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Levine is a board-certified eye specialist and surgeon who has advanced training in modern cataract surgery. He graduated from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and the world-renowned Scheie Eye Institute. He is recognized in the region by his peers as an innovator in cataract surgery, and was among the first surgeons in the country to offer the revolutionary Multifocal lens. Dr. Levine’s professional qualifications include: Fellow, American Academy of Ophthalmology Diplomate, Certified by American Board of Ophthalmology Member, American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery Certification in LASIK Laser Vision Correction Featured Cataract Specialist, MDTV Medical News TV Network Named one of “America’s Top Doctors” by Consumer Health Magazine Dr. Levine specializes in: LASIK Laser Vision Correction Diabetic Eye Treatment Dry Eye Therapy Senior Vision Care Glaucoma Testing and Therapy Treatment of Retinal Diseases

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

• BCBS Massachusetts