Dr. Borzoo Ahmadi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Borzoo Ahmadi

Dr.Borzoo is the most compassionate, knowledgeable and honest dentist I have ever met. He is one of the few dentists who is up to date with the worldwide state of the art in this profession! I have been a patient of Dr Borzoo for almost 5 years. He is very professional, very gentle, highly skilled and super knowledgeable about the procedures he does. I highly recommend him to anybody that is looking for a professional, carrying and honest dentist.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr Borzoo is the best dentist I’ve seen in Los Angeles or anywhere, hands down, and I will not go back to anyone else. He diagnosed a gum issue that had confused other doctors, and my problem was gone within a week. Also in my second visit he did a root canal, he assured me that the root canal is not going to be hurting, and me as scared as I am from root canal did not believe him. At first I was skeptical and thought this is like the other dentists that promise you (Ohh! this in not going to be hurting) but he was right! Even when he was giving me the injection I didn’t feel anything, he has such a slight hand, everything went well and exactly as he explained and promised. He's a knowledgeable, friendly, awesome guy, and the staff is all smart and courteous. Exactly how a doctor's office should feel.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

The best dentist out there! It is wonderful to have a dentist that is trust worthy, extremely professional and knowledgeable. I've needed one impalnt and 2 root canals, the procedures were absolutely perfect and painless. Dr.Borzoo is very honest and kind. He is truly an artist. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

YES! Finally I found an amazing dentist who changed my life, he is just more than incredible, Dr. Borzoo is magical! I couldn't smile and I never felt comfortable, I always had to cover my teeth with my upper lip. Dr.Borzoo transformed my smile and my life! I couldn't stop crying after I looked at myself in the mirror after he did my dental work....My teeth look gorgeous, I've needed 6 implants, gum surgery, veneers and 2 root canals and all these procedures were absolutely painless! He is a true artist, very professional and kind with a sincere smile as he designed my smile. Not ever before but now I LOVE to go to my dentist! I am so happy that I found a great dentist and I truly recommend him to anyone needing a genius, kind and truthful dentist.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Borzoo for almost more than 2 years.each and every time I have an appointment with him ,he treats me with the kindest smile and calms me down.He is very professional ,very gentle and super knowledgeable about the procedures he does. He is an idealist and does such an exultant job. I highly recommend him to anybody that is looking for a professional ,carrying and hunest dentist.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I had a terrible experience with Hart Dentistry and specifically with Borzoo Ahmadi who, at a minimum is prickly, defensive, rude, has a terrible 'chairside' manner and doesn't seem comfortable with answering questions for a patient who doesn't treat the dentist as God. You know the type. I've had lifelong dental issues. I've also moved frequently, so I've been to a range of dentists. I certainly know the importance of asking lots of questions before you start any medical procedure. Ahmadi turned out to be one of those people who won't let you finish a question, then naturally, gives answers that aren't responsive to what I was trying to ask. This was a concern to me, of course. When I tried to ask why he wasn't listening to or answering my questions. Ahmadi suddenly flipped out and started yelling AT ME, He accused me at yelling at him (I was expressing my confusion and unhappiness but I really honestly wasn't yelling) then decreed he wouldn't work with me. (This part was actually funny. Apparently he thought it was a dramatic threat of some sort -- as if at that point I was thinking that some some guy who won't answer my questions and is yelling at me was still in the running to be my dentist!) A day later I was contacted by another, more senior, dentist from Hart, their 'quality control" guy, who said he'd looked at my records and that HE would follow up and work with me. I'd calmed down a bit and said OK and made an appointment to meet with him. But before that day, I got a message from the office manager saying that it had been decided that NO ONE there would work with me -- despite the fact that no one there had heard from me about what I felt happened with Ahmadi. I was very upset at the time, but of course, in retrospect I'm delighted that I managed to escape this place.

Submitted July 6, 2017