You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Amber Learn

Dr. Learn is an excellent Doctor! I called her when I had reached the end of my coping rope and she got me in to see her the same day. Since that time she has worked with me and really been there for me in helping to lead a more productive life. She is clinically sound and listens to me and answers all my questions. Her referral are excellent as well. I trust her with all my secret life details. She is an amazing Doctor!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Learn for many years now and she has been an amazing support to me. She has worked through so many issues with me by helping me to not only discover the root cause of the issues, but finding long-term and helpful solutions. She is always warm, professional and empathetic so bringing up difficult things is easy with her. I also greatly appreciate the consistency in her approach to listening and providing helpful insight to whatever I'm going through. She is very understanding and I would definitely recommend her to friends and family who need encouragement and concrete plans to get through whatever is needed.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

I don't know what I would have done without Dr. Learn helping us through some challenging times. She is expert at working with teens, very honest and stays up to date with relevant information and tools for helping teens through today's issues. I would HIGHLY recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Super awesome and nice. She's very caring and helpful. She helps bring out the best in you and to move past very hard times. I'm so glad I met her.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Dr. Amber Learn's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Learn is an excellent Doctor! I called her when I had reached the end of my coping rope and she got me in to see her the same day. Since that time she has..."

January 17, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. Learn for many years now and she has been an amazing support to me. She has worked through so many issues with me by helping me to not only..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don't know what I would have done without Dr. Learn helping us through some challenging times. She is expert at working with teens, very honest and stays up..."

February 4, 2015