Ratings for Dr. Amber Learn

Dr. Learn is a remarkable clinician. She treated my 36 y/o son for a few years after a long history of many disabling mental health issues. Dr. Learn recognized that my son had been misdiagnosed for years and urged his MD to reconsider treating him with many pharmaceuticals. Dr. Learn ended up being 100% correct and my son is now living very fairly normal life after many years of living in a care giver situation. If you are looking for expert clinical skills, a warm heart and a professional who can facilitate miracles, then Dr. Learn is the best clinical psychologist you can see. My family and I thank her with all our hearts!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Dr. Learn is an excellent Doctor! I called her when I had reached the end of my coping rope and she got me in to see her the same day. Since that time she has worked with me and really been there for me in helping to lead a more productive life. She is clinically sound and listens to me and answers all my questions. Her referral are excellent as well. I trust her with all my secret life details. She is an amazing Doctor!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Learn for many years now and she has been an amazing support to me. She has worked through so many issues with me by helping me to not only discover the root cause of the issues, but finding long-term and helpful solutions. She is always warm, professional and empathetic so bringing up difficult things is easy with her. I also greatly appreciate the consistency in her approach to listening and providing helpful insight to whatever I'm going through. She is very understanding and I would definitely recommend her to friends and family who need encouragement and concrete plans to get through whatever is needed.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

I don't know what I would have done without Dr. Learn helping us through some challenging times. She is expert at working with teens, very honest and stays up to date with relevant information and tools for helping teens through today's issues. I would HIGHLY recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Super awesome and nice. She's very caring and helpful. She helps bring out the best in you and to move past very hard times. I'm so glad I met her.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014