Ratings for Dr. Susan R. Devine

She is the best doctor! Very wonderful, friendly, and helpful! No problems with the office staff or nurses

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Be aware of this Dr.'s Procedures Cannot speak personally of the Dr. but absolutely horrible office procedures. Usually an indicator of more policy/procedures lurking behind. I was to be new patient. I am also NOT a no show kind of person. They DO NOT place call reminders. No matter, still my fault that I completely forgot appt. Even offered to pay for missed apt, no problem. Because of being a new patient and missed/no show 1st appt., they BLACKLBALLED me from ever seeing Dr. Devine. I asked concerning reminders about appts. and was told they do reminders through patient portal. What the heck is that? I even asked and the receptionist/appt. lady would not even tell me. This "phone/appt." lady is also extremely rude. I figure it is a true blessing to NOT be able to go to this Doctor. God only knows what would have awaited after these kind of manners and procedures. "Pride goes before destruction and haughtiness before a fall".......The shoe fits.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

I couldn't have asked for a better OB/GYN. Dr. Devine was always very skilled as well as kind and compassionate.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Awesome doctor!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

Dr. Susan R. Devine's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

• BCBS Illinois