Dr. Paige A. Woods

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Paige A. Woods

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Best dentist in town!! Very personable and her work is very good

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Dr. Woods is a fantastic dentist! Professional, caring , understanding along with a superior skill set. Highly recommended to anyone seeking a better dental experience than you are receiving currently.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I went in to see Dr Woods to fill a cavity and have a chip filled, painless most comfortable dentist experience ever. Maybe the technology is getting better these days or she's just that good.. you decide :)

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr.Woods is amazing... She has amazing bedside manners and made me feel instantly comfortable. I went to her for a consult on veneers as I had cracks and chips on me front teeth. Her shots are painless and her work is beautiful. I get complements on my smile daily. Highly recommend Dr.Woods if you're looking to get a beautiful smile

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Paige Woods provided me options for the work to be performed to repair my teeth. She provided me information that helped me assess the risk for each procedure. I have trouble breathing though my nose; while Paige performed the procedure to repair my teeth she made sure I was able to breathe thru my mouth. There was no pain during the procedure; some of work Paige performed was the extraction of a tooth and repair to two other molars. I recommend Paige Woods to any individual that previously had a bad experience at the dentist, or fears going to the dentist, she will make you at easy, provide a painless procedure, and take good care of your teeth.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr. Paige A. Woods's Credentials

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "If you want honest dentistry, avoid this dentist! Get a second opinion from an experienced dentist. You will thank me. "

November 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dentist in town!! Very personable and her work is very good"

October 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Woods is a fantastic dentist! Professional, caring , understanding along with a superior skill set. Highly recommended to anyone seeking a better dental ..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Paige Woods is an awesome dentist and I want her as my only dentist I see. She is very caring and professional her personality is the best very likable."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went in to see Dr Woods to fill a cavity and have a chip filled, painless most comfortable dentist experience ever. Maybe the technology is getting better th..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Paige is a complete unprofessional! She knows nothing!!!"

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Heartbreaker,heartbreaker,heartbreaker,heartbreaker,heartbreaker,heartbreaker."

October 2, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

December 17, 2013
  • City changed from "OCEANSIDE" to "SAN DIEGO"

March 20, 2013