Ratings for Dr. Paige Woods, DDS

The thing that impressed me most about Dr. Woods was that she laid out all my options from a holistic perspective, and explained why she recommended the option she did, before doing any work. I don’t think I’ve ever had any medical professional actually treat me like a partner in my own care. Most other doctors I’ve ever been to simply tell me what they’re going to do, and I feel like I barely get my questions answered, much less have an opportunity to weigh my options. It never really occurred to me to question my doctors’ (or dentists’) recommendations, but now I insist on being more active in my health care. Thank you, Dr. Woods, for treating me like I have a voice.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

I had been neglecting dental visits for a while, for a number of reasons. After I shattered a tooth playing with my kids, I knew I had to go. Dr. Woods was the only dentist close to me that had an opening less than two weeks out. She found several cavities (oops!) and assured me she could take care of all my dental issues in a way that would be aesthetically pleasing. She did not disappoint! She pulled the shattered tooth, put in a bridge, and took care of all the cavities, with no pain and no toxic materials. I couldn’t be happier!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Woods was amazing. She spent a lot of time with me, making sure I was completely at ease through the entire visit. My checkup, cleaning, and filling were completely comfortable and I experienced no pain, something that is not often said about dentists. The fact that she doesn’t use mercury or any other toxic materials just makes me feel that much better about seeing her. I love that I don’t have to worry about my filling negatively affecting my overall health. Words really can’t describe what an incredible experience I had with Dr. Woods.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Woods – This is just a note to thank you for the bridge and veneers you did for me. I was worried because I hadn’t had anything much serious done to my teeth other than a dental crown and couple of fillings, so having to have a bridge was really traumatic for me. But I also knew a root canal on that bad tooth wasn’t going to work. Everyone at Brighton Dental San Diego was so nice to me. And after two weeks, I don’t even think about the bridge anymore. The veneers cover up that old work really well too. I only really thought about it today because my sister was looking for a San Diego dentist she could trust and I told her about you. She’s Diane Parks, and she’ll be making and appointment. I appreciate what you have done for me and will see you in a few months. Sincerely, Pasha

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

If you want honest dentistry, avoid this dentist! Get a second opinion from an experienced dentist. You will thank me.

Submitted November 4, 2015

Best dentist in town!! Very personable and her work is very good

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Dr. Woods is a fantastic dentist! Professional, caring , understanding along with a superior skill set. Highly recommended to anyone seeking a better dental experience than you are receiving currently.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Paige Woods is an awesome dentist and I want her as my only dentist I see. She is very caring and professional her personality is the best very likable.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I went in to see Dr Woods to fill a cavity and have a chip filled, painless most comfortable dentist experience ever. Maybe the technology is getting better these days or she's just that good.. you decide :)

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr.Woods is amazing... She has amazing bedside manners and made me feel instantly comfortable. I went to her for a consult on veneers as I had cracks and chips on me front teeth. Her shots are painless and her work is beautiful. I get complements on my smile daily. Highly recommend Dr.Woods if you're looking to get a beautiful smile

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr. Paige Woods, DDS's Credentials

Dr, Paige Woods, DDS, graduated from Richard Stockton College with the American Chemical Society Certification, and from Loma Linda School of Dentistry with the Deans Circle award. She belongs to the American Dental Association, the California Dental Association, and has also had her work published on the subjects of Micro-Abrasion & Bonding. Dr Woods works with the Compassion Clinic, Mead Valley Community Service, Assistance League of Redlands, Clinic With A Heart, as well as mission trips to Mexico and the Philippines to treat underprivileged families on a pro-bono basis. Dr. Paige Woods believes in treating the sum of her patients health, which includes their systemic health, dental anxiety, and providing them aesthetically pleasing cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Woods uses acupuncture meridians as well as aromatherapy, to provide a holistic, spa-like experience.

Coresource