Ratings for Dr. Mahmoud Yassin

I went to Dr. Yassin as a child and I now take my child to him. I think he is a wonderful physician and very attentive. I think his staff could be a bit better trained in regards to measuring and weighing an infant. Other than that, I love bringing my child there!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

DR YASSIN WAS MY DOCTOR AS A CHILD AND I AM NOW TAKING MY OWN CHILD TO HIM. WE ARE TREATED LIKE FAMILY AND I HAVE BEEN TREATED WITH GREAT CARE AND COMPASSION!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

My son was NOT diagnosed with what he should have been. I switch pediatricians right away to get the right diagnosis and he needs surgery at 8 1/2 months when he should have had surgery between 4-6. I was not satisfied the way we were treated with our new born.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

Dr. Yassin has treated both my kids since birth, he's knowledgable and has attentive, I would recommend him as a peditrican to parents. I always found his staff to be more than helpful. I agree the Dr's Manahawkin office is outdated and could use an update.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2010

Staff is a bit rude. Doctor is very helpful and won't rush but can be difficult to understand due to his thick accent. Manahawkin office is very outdated andneeds TLC.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

Dr. Yassin has been treating my daughter since birth and she is now 7...He is wonderful. Office staff was always great. Would def. reccomend him 110%

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

Staff was not very polite and took forever to get things done. Dr. was good though.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2007

good

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Dr. Mahmoud Yassin's Credentials

• Al-Azhar Univ, Fac Of Med, Cairo, Egypt (Grad. 1976)