Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey W. Parr

I used to work for Dr. Parr as a Radiological Technologist and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about him and his staff. His passion for orthopedic care and his love for his patients is unremarkable. During my time in his office I had a number of patients who told me what a wonderful job Dr. Parr did with their surgery, and how grateful they were to have found such an amazing doctor. The staff are equally as sweet and caring and truly make you feel welcome. Outstanding overall experience!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

I worked with Dr. Parr as a nurse. He is the absolute greatest!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011

My mom had her knees replaced by Dr. Parr, and he was top notch. She stayed with me for 5 weeks and was ready to go home where she lives by herself. She had both done at the same time and had no complications at all. Dr. Parr had the family hold hands as he said a prayer before my moms surgery. My opinion, he is the best and is highly recommended. My mom was in a wheelchair before she had this done, and now she can do more than I can do, and that has been especially great for her 4 grandchildren. Thanks Dr. Parr for giving us our mom back.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

I'm a retired nurse and I asked around before I decided to see Dr. Parr. EVERYBODY seems to agree that he is the best orthopedic surgeon around - he treats the whole person, not just their hips and knees (that's all he does). I have not had my surgery yet -- that's one of the things I like best about him; he's not rushing me into surgery. He takes time to explain and teach, and listens to my concerns and opinions. I believe he is an excellent diagnostician and is just a very nice person.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey W. Parr's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Commercial Insurance Company