Ratings for Dr. Donna A. Richey

I am writing this 8 years after the birth of my son which she was not at thank god but her on call Dr. Ishimaru delivered my son. She made disparaging and disrespectful remarks about my anatomy and my son's on the ultrasound. She is rude,judgemental and disrespectful. She is the worst avoid her at all costs.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Richey for many years. I was away the past 2 years for work and needed to look up her number to schedule an appointment then stumbled upon this site. Wow! The negative reviews could not be more contrary to what I have always known. In fact, when a prior doctor could not solve a medical issue, Dr. Richey did. She is a very honest and straight-forward doctor and very personable and kind. If you need stiff and distant in your doctor then yes, seek otherwise. Dr. Richey and her staff get max stars from me.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Worst doctor. Don't ever go to her. Why do you need to face A catastrophe.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Never on time, even for the delivery. Worst experience I had.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

I am not sure of these other ratings, but Dr. Richey was an outstanding doctor. I had decided to go to her after having two miscarriages under another Dr. Yes, she is straight forward, but that was always okay with me. Her staff is a little less personal, but got things done! Paperwork for work was always returned in a timely manner, and was done very efficiently. She delivered my baby, and I couldn't have had a better first time experience. I am surely going back to her in the event I become pregnant again.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Staff is very unfriendly and cold. When we went in for our 8 week ultrasound we had an empty sac. The ultrasound tech couldn't tell us what was wrong. She went outside to get a second opinion, but still returned saying she wasnt' authorized to discuss the problem. We asked to talk to Dr. Richey. The tech said she wasn't in the office. When we left, we walked right by her office and there was Dr. Richey sitting at her desk. They made us get blood tests and return a few days later. The first thing Dr. RIchey says to us us "So you heard the bad news." No, doctor, we didn't hear any news because you wouldn't speak to us!! It was the worst experience we've every had with a doctor. I never went back and have since found a much better doctor who talks to her patients and does the ultrasounds herself! DON'T GO TO DR. RICHEY!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

I wish I had read the comments on here first before I scheduled an appointment with her. She doesn't seem to enjoy her job very much, and we are just taking up her time.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Love Dr Richey! she is awesome and I would have no one else deliver my baby.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

She is an absolutely horrible doctor. She does NOT listen to her patients. when I suspected that I was in preterm labor and described my suspicions to her, she brushed me off. I requested to see her in her office and she refused to see me. I went to the ER where they confirmed that I was in labor 4 months early. Luckily the medical staff were able to arrest the labor. I found another doctor and never went back to her again.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Terrible. She brushed off concerns I had, didn't listen. She missed a diagnosis of a UTI that had me in the ER later with a threatened abortion. When I went to follow up visit with her, she didn't even do an exam. Then as I was getting ready to leave she had the nerve to tell me not to read any books, especially "what to expect when you're expecting". she needs to find a new profession. I am in the medical field and have never been so disgusted with a physician!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

Dr. Donna A. Richey's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)