Ratings for Dr. Kathleen Pearson

I found Dr. Pearson to be a good listener, caring and had logical reasons behind the suggestion she made. I liked it that she shared her thinking with me and made me feel like I was a participant in my care. Unlike a previous provider I had, she never made me feel like my worries were silly. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

I really like her. Very professional and helpful. She has been my doctor or 3 years now.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011

when i saw her i had a feeling about her and then did a check on her she was sued for malpratice and there was a award agains her for 3.6 Million

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

"A jury has awarded a $3.6 million to the estate of a Schaumburg woman who died of cancer two years ago. L. Stenberg sued Dr. Kathleen Pearson in 2003, asserting Pearson failed to properly diagnose Stenberg's breast cancer. She died in August 2007 at age 55 of complications from the cancer. She went to Pearson's Elk Grove Village office in July 1999 after feeling a lump in her breast. The doctor sent her for a mammogram, which came up negative. Pearson also preformed a biopsy, but the lawsuit contended an ultrasound should have also been conducted.Stenberg suffered from lobular cancer, which isn't always detectable through a mammogram. It wasn't until December 2001, when Stenberg went to another doctor, that she was diagnosed, he added.Pearson now practices family medicine in New Hampshire. Stenberg's 23y/o daughter Alissa is mentally disabled and lives in a publicly funded group home and the money will help her receive proper care." This article was modified to fit the comment max.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Pearson for 6 years. She has always been helpful and answered all my questions. She has always given me great advice and never hestitated with any referrals. The same cannot be said about her support staff...I always found them to be unfriendly and unapproachable. Dr. Pearson will be leaving Illinois and I will miss her. Prehaps she will hire a better support team in her new location.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2007

I have been, along with my grandparents, mom and little brother, going to dr Pearson since 1992. we may very well be her longest running patients. she is knowledgable, offers advice as well as other contacts of hers that may be able to help and is open to less western ways of healing. never have had a problem, shes seen me grow up and always been there to keep me in line about being sick and besides me she probably knows more about my health situations that anyone. the hours may be offputting, i cant say, i dont go too often anymore but i have no problems when i do. its a small office and you cant expect her to work 12 hr days everyday so plan ahead, its common courtesy.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2007

Hard to get in touch with. She moved 3x last year getting to the Biesterfield location. The hours are not customer friendly. While she's knowledgeable once you get in to see her - the obstacle is getting an appointment. I guess you should make before leaving your offices.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2006

Not a good doctor to use. Especially around lunch time when they will slam the door in your face.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2006

Dr. Kathleen Pearson's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Plymouth, NH