Ratings for Dr. Peiti Su

Due to very bad childhood experiences, I have very high dental anxiety and never go to see the dentist. I know I have a lot of problems and many broken and infected teeth. I have this giant cavity in the front and since I'm in customer service, it does not look good. My boss forced me to get it fixed. I went to the dentist who sent me to Dr Su for root canal. She was so gentle and kind. Explained everything she was doing clearly and worked with my fear. The shot did not even hurt and the procedure went super quick. I was so impressed. I was finally able to smile. 2 years later my back teeth started hurting too and I immediately asked my dentist to refer me to her. She did 2 more root canals for me. Again, completely painless procedure and in 2 days I went from not being able to sleep for days to finally getting some rest and able to eat again. I still need a lot of work, but I know if I ever need more root canals, she is the only one I will go see and I will always be in good hands.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I had a root canal done by Dr. Su last year. When I came back to her a few days later in much pain, she acted a bit rude that I had come back to her office so soon after the root canal. She then looked at the gum where she did the root canal and she was surprised that it was very inflamed so she prescribed an antibiotic rinse. Two weeks later, the tooth was still in a lot of pain and I returned to her asking if she possibly could have missed a canal since I'm notorious for having hidden canals (I've had a total of 8 root canals). She was very rude at this point insisting that her work was done correctly and told me she didn't want to hear from me again for 6 months and then at that point, we'd discuss it further. I marked my calendar (still in pain all this time) at 6 months and went back to her. She continued to insist that the root canal work she did was fine and that the tooth must need to be extracted. At this point I got a second opinion from a different endodontist. He went into the tooth and found that Dr. Su had not filled in one side of a canal completely and it was wet inside. There was an infection in there! This endodontist did a reroot canal and put me on antibiotics. It's taken many weeks for the infection to go away. I will never go to Dr. Su again and want to warn others out there about her substandard treatment and lack of follow-up and care.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

I had very severe pain from a tooth infection. Dr Su got me in right away, explained everything very clearly and completely erased all of my fear. She got rid of my pain and infection and after getting a crown I can finally eat on that side. What a life saver!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Great chairside manner no pain during treatment explained everything really well although I was scared I was immediately put at ease highly recommended

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I had a root canal done by her about a year ago. She broke a piece of metal inside of my tooth and she told me that she could leave it in there and just filled the tooth. But the tooth has always felt weird since then. I visited my regular dentist last week and he told me that I now have a new abscess on this tooth!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014