Ratings for Dr. Leah Mugo

She helped me out with anaxity and diabetes. I had the lowest A1C numbers while she was my Dr.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I explained my symptoms to her it a fair amount of detail. Then she never acknowledged the specific symptoms and what could be the cause. Rather, she straight away recommended that I have a colonoscopy and said she would give me a referral for a GI doctor. I said that I didn't think that was the cause of my problem;;; but she insisted that was the next best course of action. Fast forward 5 weeks later or so. I saw the GI.. He acted just like her; not hearing my concern that that wasn't, according to my feeling, what would result in a diaganosis if my problem. A few days later, after a colonoscopy, and...... no change in the symptoms, I a left with a bill due to the insurance saying that it now isn't a preventive procedure......since I came to them with some symptoms........ I feel one or both of them were concerned about getting me in for a fairly lucrative procedure,,,,,rather than a relatively cheap stool panel.. I won't be rataining her as my family Dr

flag | Submitted September 1, 2013

I was sad to see Dr Holden retire but I am so completely satisfied and happy with Dr Mugo. She is very personable and doesn't rush. She also suggests other health related advice for any and all questions I have. I feel she is truly caring.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Except for the waiting, due to an emergency, I had a very pleasant visit. Everyone was friendly, and very apologetic for my wait. Dr. Mugo had great bedside manners, I thought. First doctor I've had where I felt totally comfortable with. Was very informative and straight forward. I like that. It felt like she sincerely cared. I am a new patient who needed a good doctor, and I think my prayers were answered.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Dr. Mugo has the worst bed side manner that I have ever encountered in a M.D. She was rude and abrasive.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

Dr. Leah Mugo's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2009)