Ratings for Dr. Mary Mbonu

Never returns phone calls when trying to get refills on pain pills long wait for to see on appointment have 1-2 hours over appointment time

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

We love Dr. Mbonu! She has tremendous intelligence, vast clinical knowledge and genuine compassion for her patients and their family members. Over the past several years, both of my elderly parents have experienced serious health problems. Dr. Mbonu has taken excellent care of them, throughout each episode. She is a very good listener. During EVERY office visit, Dr. Mbonu patiently listens to all of their complaints, thoroughly evaluates their physical and emotional conditions, discuses her findings, in laymens terms, and answers all of our questions. Dr. Mbonu 's nurse, Tammy, is equally as compassionate and is also a great nurse! She is intelligent, dependable and always returns our calls, promptly. Dr. Mbonu and Tammy have consistently treated my parents with the utmost respect and professionalism. After having worked in the medical field, for more than 20 years, I've seen the good, bad and the ugly. This is DEFINITELY "the good!" I really wish that they saw younger patients in their practice! I guess I'll have to wait a few more years! I highly recommend this doctor and all of her staff, including the friendly ladies at the front desk. They greet everyone with a smile!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015