Ratings for Dr. Uri M. Ben-Zur

I'm quite certain that I'd be hard pressed to find a more caring and informed Doc in Los Angeles. He put me through my paces with a stress test and he kept me smiling the whole time. I was definitely worried that I was having some serious issues, but after having a clear and unhurried conversation with Dr Ben-Zur reviewing my results, I was certainly put at ease. The health of your heart isn't something you should take lightly, and having a Dr. like Uri to care for you personally, as well access to the Providence Health behind him, is a tremendous asset.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

This Doctor and the all place and staff is a joke..He could care less about the patients all he care about is milking the insurance company and put you on a depressing vegi diet only..Do no go there!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Dr. Brown's or is very outstanding doctor I've ever known save my life and anyone as their major physician.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr. Ben-Zur amazing. He truly cares for his patients. A friend of mine went to Dr. Ben-Zur, and was told that he had to start walking every day. To ensure that my friend did this, Dr. Ben-Zur went to his house very early in the morning and walked with him. Dr. Ben-Zur also treated my brother who, at the time that he want to Dr. Ben-Zur, was over 400 pounds and had a heart that was working at 10% - 15%. Dr. Ben-Zur gave my brother his cell phone number, in case my brother needed to get a hold of him immediately. Both my friend and my brother are now doing fine, and living healthy, normal lives. I cannot imagine that the negative review below is real. Dr. Ben-Zur truly cares about people, as anyone who gets to know him, or his staff, quickly learns. I have no idea how Dr. Ben-Zur is able to maintain the huge effort and hours that he puts into taking care of his patients, but that goodness that he can! Dr. Ben-Zur gets my absolute highest rating and approval. There may be other very good cardiologist, but I cannot imagine any cardiologist being better than Dr. Ben-Zur.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Simply the BEST doctor you could ask for. He genuinely cares about his patients AND their families! My condition has proven very complex, and Dr. Ben-Zur has gone to amazing lengths to make me healthy. Further, he doesn't just treat your heart. He treats the WHOLE patient. I would give anything if he was representative of all doctors instead of the exception! He is just that.... EXCEPTIONAL!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Let's ust say he is a throwback to when Doctors cared about their patients and would be there when you needed them. His regular staff is great and a reflection of his own work ethic. I have been to many medical offices and you can tell the ones that are in it for the money, i'm sure he's making a fortune but thats not why he's a Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Dr. Ben-zur is truly the most experienced and caring Cardiologist I have ever met in my life . His staff are kind and helpful and you never have to wait for long to see the doctor. He is truly amazing.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

The best cardiologist I have ever met. He saved my life. He is a really caring doctor. His staff is awesome. No waiting time ever.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

Great experience during a scary time, i thank him for all his help. He's a great doctor who is very knowledge in his field. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Everyone in his office is pleasant and efficient. Took me exactly on time. Easy to get to his office and validates parking. Dr Ben-Zur is very nice and professional, friendly and down-to earth. He is very thorough and detailed. Very mindful of preventive care. I'm sticking with him...excellent cardiologist. Very knowlegeable and good perspective. Good judgements.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2009

Dr. Uri M. Ben-Zur's Credentials

• Hebrew

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Encino, CA