Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey M. Jacobson

I've seen Dr Jacobson in his office for two separate teeny tiny surgeries on my arm and I have been so happy with my experience. His clinical skills are excellent--which I know because my own husband is a surgeon and commented that Dr Jacobson had superior technique while he was stitching me up! My scars are healing beautifully--he gave me a lot of tips about how to keep them healing well and to minimize their appearance. I just couldn't be happier with Dr Jacobson's work. He's also just a really friendly and nice guy, and happy to carefully explain the answers to my questions. And as an added bonus, his staff is also really friendly and helpful, and the office is beautiful. I can't recommend him highly enough!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I went to Dr. Jacobson for breast surgery after my cancer treatment. He and his staff were warm, professional and knowledgeable. He listened carefully to my goals and concerns, and explained what surgery could and could not accomplish. He spent an appropriate amount of time for a thorough exam and consultation, and never made me feel rushed or condescended to. The surgery and recovery went well and I am very pleased with the results. I would highly recommend Dr. Jacobson.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

After injuring my finger, I was advised to see Dr. Jacobson. During my first visit, the entire staff was professional and the office was very clean and inviting. Dr. Jacobson diagnosed me with mallet finger and explained the history of my injury type. He offered solutions to gain back the strength in my finger in great detail. All of the questions that I asked were answered in a prompt and courteous manner. After following his instructions, my finger is on the path to a 100% recovery. I highly recommend Dr. Jacobson and his delightful staff. FYI - I saw the Dr. on three occasions, and my wait time was no longer than five minutes.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Jacobson since 10-2-12 on a weekly basis. He is compassionate, intelligent, and knowledgeable. He is up to date with the latest procedures therefore providing the best and most appropriate surgery. Dr Jacobson always has his patients best interest at heart, always informing his patients and listening to their concerns. I highly recommend DR Jacobson.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Dr. Jeffrey M. Jacobson's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Oxford