Ratings for Dr. Judy L. Corr

Dr. Orr is a great doctor, always listens carefully and explains everything. She encouraged me to get all of the "age-appropriate" screening tests that I should but did not want to get, now I am glad I did it because I feel that I am in good health. Her staff is wonderful, always manages to get me in quickly when I have a problem. Several of my friends go to her and all recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

She is so sweet and caring. I had taken my son to multiple doctors for a problem that no one looked at or listened to. Dr. Corr did and my son ended up having surgery to correct the problem. 13 years later I would still recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

DR PLACED ME ON NUMEROUS MEDICATIONS i HAD A REACTION TO ONE OR MORE OF THEM i CALLED THE OFFICE, LATER i LEARNED) 9 TIMES. i HAD A REACTION TO THE MEDS i HAVE NO RECOLETION OF THE CALLS. sIDE AFFECT AMBIEN AMNESIA. I NEVER RECEIVED A CALL A PERSON WITH NO MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE OF MEDICINE WOULD QUESTION 9 CALLS. SHE OFFERED NOTHING LATER TOLD I WAS A DIFFICULT PATIENT. WAS THAT AN EXCUSE?? SHE SHOULD NOT BE A DR DIFFICULT ISNT ALL CASES SOME WAY DIFFICULT. OH BY THE WAY I DROVE MY CAR INTO A BRICK WALL ON THESE MEDS SHE COULD CARE LESS

flag | Submitted September 8, 2006

Dr. Judy L. Corr's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1982)

Harvard-Pilgrim