Ratings for Dr. Karysse Trandem

With Dr.Trandem I felt comforted, confident, deeply cared for, and greatly assured all would be made well that was not well with my bodily needs and it was! Her gentle precision was quite notable. I highly recommend her. I indeed felt honored to be cared for by Dr.Trandem

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. Trandem is the most compassionate, intelligent, and expert gynecologist I have ever seen. She is exactly as good as everybody says. I am bringing my daughters to see her next week!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I feel like I won the jackpot when I was referred to Dr. Trandem by my primary care doctor. She is highly sought-after and was by far the best gynecologist I have ever seen!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr. Trandem has won so many surgical and academic awards as a physician, and yet she spent more time with me than any other doctor. She listened to every word I said, truly cared, and was the first to suggest a solution that actually worked for me and took away my problem completely. She is an outstanding healer and human. I would whole-heartedly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr. Karysse Trandem's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Top Hospitals in Grand Rapids, MN