Ratings for Dr. Babak Movassaghi

He was ignorant and no help at all. I ended up going somewhere else where they found a dissection. He treated me like I was a drug seeker but at the same time spit out a list of meds he could give me I just wanted to know why I felt so bad. I didn't want medication. He sat there with a smug look on his face and watched me cry. Worse Doctor I have ever come in contact with. I hope the doctor reads this and you should feel shameful in how you treated me. It's been awhile since I seen this doctor but it still haunts me how he treated me.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

He didn't do the test ordered by surgeon! As an RN I knew this and asked...he was arrogant and dismissive, even sarcastic! Needless to say...it had to be repeated by a competent thourough DR 2 hrs away! Causing months of delay of treatment! Even the nurse questioned the test ordered....He seemed more interested in small talk than his job! And the results of the correct one were very very different! I'd stay away from this one....

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015