Ratings for Dr. Deepika Garg

Dr Deepika Garg has helped me return to functioning as a regular member of society. Her compassion, patience, and humanity as I worked to pull myself out of a dark hole will never be forgotten. She was there to talk to, listen, and guide me in tandem with my other doctor and specialist. Wait times can be long at times but I absolutely do not mind as that means Dr. Garg takes the time necessary to take care of her patient's needs when required. Some records from the downstairs lab and ultrasound have been lost so I recommend going elsewhere. I wish Dr. Garg every success in her career.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Too bad there are only 5 stars ... I'd have given her more. Exceptional care with Dr. Garg.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Amazing doctor! Took really good care of me! Highly recommended! Thank you :)

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

I've had the opportunity to see Dr. Deepika recently since my doctor, her dad, is out of the office. I am very impressed with her and her patience. I can imagine that she has quite a lot of pressure now that her dad is away for a bit but I can truly say she took quite a bit of time out to listen to me and what I was going through. She's very knowledgeable and caring. I am very confident in her care. I'm so happy that she is in the clinic. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

One of the Best Doctor i ever met. All my life i lived in 17 Countries. I had come through few best doctors in the world. Even Though she is too young i still consider she is very realistic family doctor.She is highly recommended for teenage girls.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

I went to Dr. Deepika Garg’s clinic recently for a check up and I couldn’t be happier with the care that I received. She made me feel very comfortable and relaxed. She was very professional, thorough, and actually spent time listening to all of my concerns. Her staff was very friendly and polite as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Garg and her clinic!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Dr. Deepika is a terrible doctor. She is the worst stereotypes of doctors and epitomizes everything that is wrong with medicine in Canada. I came in with a fairly simply complaint: my cold and sinus was itchy. After waiting an hour in a very unclean waiting room, I was finally led into an exam room, where I waited some more until a student finally came in. She asked some questions and looked at the affected area, then left. 30 minutes later, Dr. Deepika finally came in. She didn't ask any questions and didn't look at the affected area. Rather, she told me to follow a treatment regimen that I had already been following. Had she asked any questions, she would have known that. When I told him that particular treatment actually made the condition worse, she told me to keep doing it anyway. Excuse me, what? Yes, she actually told me to do something that was making the problem worse. She also refused to give me an actual diagnosis. Apparently, she just couldn't be bothered. Perhaps I was keeping her from his tee time. I was so angry at him and his idiotic advice that I just wanted to get out of there. Of course, I got a second opinion from a doctor who actually examined me, gave a diagnosis, and recommended a different treatment option. That doctor did his job. Dr. Deepika did not. Also, Dr. Deepika appears to be biased toward using well known leading pharma brand because she might be getting paid. so of course she has a financial interest in getting as many patients to use it as possible, even if it has nothing to do with the patient's problem. This is a conflict of interest, and Dr. Deepika should be ashamed. She is just like her ugly face.. In short, Dr. Deepika should not even call himself a doctor. She didn't do what a doctor is supposed to do. She got a cheap latin american degree to start her career in Canada… poor asian fat bird… Don't go to Dr. Deepika!

Submitted June 22, 2016

My family is very happy with the care we get with Dr. Garg. She is good with our young children, kind to talk to and willing to listen to any concerns we may have. She discusses things with us and doesn't jump to quick fixes or ever rushes us out. She is young but I feel that is a strength because she is up to date with modern research and medical procedures. She is very thorough and if she is ever unsure of something she checks into it. I would much rather have a doctor willing to look into things more thoroughly then just dismiss everything as "fine". I trust her with my family's care.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Sometimes you may have to wait to see Dr Garg - but that leaves me to believe that if required she would spend time needed with me as well - I really like Dr Garg!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr. Garg is one of the best doctors I've come across. She takes the time to listen to all my concerns and really shows she cares. Excellent staff at the clinic.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016