Ratings for Dr. Marina Moshkovich

Dr. Moshkovich is horrible, she’s extremely rude and doesn’t understand mental health in the slightest and degrades suicide victims and promotes stigma.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

There are doctor's out there that are more helpful. She is not a good listener and does not show a lot of concern. She cuts you off and does not spend enough time. Also, she does not ask relevant questions.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

My eight year old son was very violent, wrongly diagnosed. After two hospitals, a many psychiatrists, Dr. Moskovic saved us . She stabalized him , and I now feel like a normal mother. We have peace again!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr. Moshkovich is nice and tries to be helpful. Even though she is nice, she tends to be a little too nosy about patients' personal lives. Every time I visit her, she asks really personal questions that have absolutely NOTHING to do with why I'm going to her in the first place.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

My husband needed to see someone and after call several therapists twice and leaving messages on machines with not one response I call Jersey Medical Care. I was thrilled when a young lady answered the phone. She was extremely helpful and got my husband in to see Dr Moshkovich quickly. After speaking with my husband she helped him to understand where he can make small life style changes that will take some stress out of his life. Within a week I could see a hopeful improvement. It has now been a month and I am thrilled that my husband seems as happy as he has always been in the past. We are thrilled to have met Dr. Moshkovich. She is professional, compassionate and truly understood my husband's situation. If you or someone is experiencing anxiety or depression I encourage you to make the call and speak with Dr. Moshkovich, you'll be happy you did. Thank you Dr. Moshkovich for giving my husband a new outlook on life!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013