Ratings for Dr. Todd A. Zimprich

I would not recommend Dr. Zimprich to anyone! He expressed no real interest in helping me and even suggested it was all in my head. After a few appointments with Dr. Zimprich I found a new neurologist. The new dr was about to diagnose/treat me right away. He was VERY surprised that Dr. Zimprich had not been able to figure out what was wrong. What was going on with me was serious/potentially life threatening but easily fixable.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Did not help. Not empathetic. The dr that was on call for him from his office was terrible. Took me off one medication and loaded me up full force. Not what is the correct thing to do.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

He treats me for my MS and I was having a replase and he just told me that it was in my head...he takes forever to get back to me when I am having a new symptom and time is important when it comes to MS. I feel like I annoy him when I have a relapse and that I should find someone else but I don't know who.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

terrible experience, put me off on my diagnosis of MS because someone wasn't available to give a certain test for 3 weeks, had a terrible relapse in the meantime, he took forever to diagnose what my family dr already told me I had, then after I was diagnosed he made me do my own research on what medication to use, to give a basic breakdown, my family dr already told me I have MS, the neuro just needed to confirm it, it took almost a month to do that, the delay caused me a serious relapse and a lot of missed work, and then he made me pick a medication, plus he still pushes MRI's on me when I don't need them and am doing great, neither him or his staff seem to care about the patients, its business only!!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Very knowledgeable, helpful. Wouldn't see anyone else for a neuro problem.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

Great neurologist - treats me for MS. Diagnosed it correctly right away - always takes however much time I want/need. Answers all of my questions, and he's very caring. Would and have sent others to him!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Ater thousands and thousands of dollars spent with Dr. Zimprich and six months of testing, he threw his hands up in giving me a diagnois. Told him to send me to Mayo as I wanted to figure out what was going, he would not refer me so I had to go back to my GP. And, yes, I am pleased to say Mayo was able to give me a diagnosis. Actually, Mayo was surprised that Dr. Zimprich did not know what was wrong with me.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Excellent Neurologist deservingly recognized for his indepth knowledge and demeanor.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2007

Generally very knowledgable. Does not really show much interest in patients or their care. A great consult doc maybe but not who you want treating you.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2006

Very unhelpful in figuring out what was wrong. He made up a "diagnosis" and never acutally solved the problem. Consequently, I've been visiting other specialists in other areas in hopes of figuring out what is wrong.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2004

Dr. Todd A. Zimprich's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sioux Falls, SD