Ratings for Dr. Roberto Defilippis

This Doctor is an amazing miracle worker. He is patient, understanding and a very good listener. Takes care of all you foot related problems immediately and fully explains the treatment process for your specific needs

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Roberto DeFilippis is a very good foot doctor , my feet are in much better shape since I have visited him. I recommend him, his staff are very nice people and very friendly

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr.Roberto De Filippis takes a long time to submit paperwork for reimbursement. Mixed up a few times with my appt times making me lose out in work time.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr.Roberto De Filippis is very knowledgeable doctor who has passion to help and care for his patients highly recommend his expertise...

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Defilippis for 13 years and we feel very fortunate to have met him. He is an excellent doctor, always cordial and understanding. I would definitely recommend Dr. Defilippis.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Defilippis is one of the most professional and personable doctors I have met over the years. He always has time to answer any question, regardless of how complex it may or not be. I always feel like I've had a thorough assessment and that we are making the best decision for my health. Very fortunate to have found such a caring and understanding doctor!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

very easy going foot specialist. he made me feel very comfortable during his assessment and was very helpful in providing me with the necessary paperwork for my insurance. my pain is gone and i'm able to run again pain free!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013