Ratings for Dr. Imran Ghauri

Having multiple medical conditions and may doctors I would have to say he is the best doctor myself and my husband have ever had. I would recommend him to anyone. He has a fantastic sense of humor. Very intelligent and takes time to explain things.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Sad to see this doctor has left the area , saw him in his clinic, made a huge difference to my wife's health picked up on the fact she had a rare form of arthritis and treated her with medications which stopped her suffering within days, considering everything she had been prescribed including morphine ...nothing had worked, he is very sharp but extremely friendly and helpful, I have seen the other reviews on here and couldn't help but laugh, I suppose we each have our own experiences. I would recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

The first encounter with this "doctor" was at emerge when my husband had to have his eye flushed do to an accident at work. He wasn't our dr.but he did yell at and tell our dr., whom we've had several times and really like, that he was doing it wrong, incredibly un professional. Second time was yesterday, I have asthma and have had bronchitis many many times in my life. I know what it feels like. I told him I have bronchitis and need some antibiotics. After a quick look over he took a throat swab and said there's nothing wrong with you. I'll let you know if your throat swab comes back positive. In the mean time if you have chest pain go to emerge... first off I'm not an emergency case, leave that to people whom need it. Second the only reason I was there was because I was having bad chest pain. Needless to say I made an apt with my dr. Today and surprise surprise I have bad bronchitis. I will NEVER lets this dr be around me again.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

I went to the Emergency department in Lloydminster and had the displeasure of having this Doctor see me. I have been trying to get an answer to a chronic cough, hoarse voice, pain in shoulder blades for 3 months. He basically told me I was wasting his time, told me to see my own doctor. I tried to explain that I have an appt with her but it wasn't for a couple weeks and my cough was getting worse and I was starting to get worried as I have a cancer history. He looked in my mouth, asked if I had any antibiotics, I said that I had one course a while ago and he was frustrated I didn't remember the name of it. He took a throat swab and gave a prescription for more antibiotics, no blood tests, no x-rays, nothing. The nurse was amazing, he was an ass.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013