Ratings for Dr. Carlo Fallone

I went to my appointment, and waited patiently 1:45 hrs. Dr Fallone apologized for the wait which was nice, and I did not complain to him about it. I was shocked that Dr. Fallone accused me of having circled a test for Lactose & Fructose, which was false as he was the one who asked to do the test. I told him I did no such thing. He got upset that the Fructose was done, and which turns out that I am Fructose intolerant. Which excuse me I have a right to know. When I am being followed up by him I feel as though he does not believe me or care about my symptoms. My former gasenterologist Dr . Ghattas God bless him for he passed away always treated me with kindness and always made time to listen as well as help me. This truly upset me, and I refuse to return to see him again. When I got home I saw that on the paper he circled both boxes, and maybe the hospital got confused as he probably meant only the Lactose. I have divertculosis, as well as suffer from Irritable Bowel Syndrome for many years. I was surprised that a doctor would actually ask me if I was certain I had Irritable Bowel Syndrome when I have tests that prove so. I am really upset, and refuse to ever see him again.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018