Ratings for Dr. Curtis Gregoire

nice and explains very well what he is doing while working on you.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. Gregoire performed a triple Corrective Jaw surgery 8 months ago and I am still amazed with the results. Not only that, but he and his team were amazing on addressing any questions or concerns as well as constantly checking up on me during my stay at the hospital. Being from outside of town, I very much appreciated the fact that they were accommodating with me and my follow ups.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Going through DJS recovery now, and I am SO glad that I was referred to Dr. Gregoire. This man knows his stuff, has great bedside manner, and his team of surgeons are amazing! If I had to do this all again, I would pick Dr. Gregoire and his team every. single. time.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Dr.Gregoire helped me out a lot,sending me to different specialists and even now over a year later I can still call and he helps me where he can amazing Doctor

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Really happy with my choice of Dr. Gregoire to do my jaw surgery! The VG oral surgery clinic is rather crowded and it takes a while to get an appointment but it's worth the wait! The staff is not only knowledgeable and extremely professional but also attentive and patient and takes the time to listen. The building isn't so nice but the staff- the surgeons, nurses and residents are fantastic! I was quite nervous going into the surgery but Dr. Gregoire clearly explained everything and took the time for my questions and personally followed up after the surgery. Not only that, but he called at home after to check on the healing process. I highly recommend Dr. Gregoire!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Despite the fact that my son had to have his lower jaw broken and reset to correct an underbite, the experience we had with Dr. Gregoire and the staff at the OMF clinic was wonderful. The resident who went over the surgery with my 16yr old spoke directly to him, addressed his concerns and answered all his questions. Nobody talked over him or treated him with anything but respect. Dr Gregoire himself called my husband to let him know our son was out of surgery and how it went. We saw Dr. Gregoire again the next day before he was released and 3 days after being released he called us himself to inquire about how my son was making out and to check if we had any questions now that we were home. He also reminded us about the follow up appt in a weeks time and said how glad he was that my son was recovering so quickly. Not that we ever want to repeat it - but I can't say enough good things about our experience!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013