Ratings for Dr. Curtis Gregoire

Truly amazing and exceptional surgeon and Dr! By far the best surgeon that you could wish for. Best experience that I have ever had with a Dr! Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Very professional and caring staff, overall wonderful experience!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Ive had two surgeries done by him and he takes the time to explain the procedures and ease any worries. Hes good at what he does and cares about his paitents

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Simply the best dentist you will ever see. Very professional and really an expert at what he does. Jeanne

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Had a bone graft and post by Dr. Gregoire. Everything went just as he said it would. He also explained what he was doing during the procedure which made it much less stressful. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

I had corrective jaw surgery by this surgeon in 2014... they told me that my "jaw problems" would go away... I didn't have any jaw problems at all until they did this surgery... my jaw now pops, clicks, locks, and makes a noise when I chew gum... my lip, chin and lower gums are still parshly frozen... I'm not at all impressed.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

nice and explains very well what he is doing while working on you.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. Gregoire performed a triple Corrective Jaw surgery 8 months ago and I am still amazed with the results. Not only that, but he and his team were amazing on addressing any questions or concerns as well as constantly checking up on me during my stay at the hospital. Being from outside of town, I very much appreciated the fact that they were accommodating with me and my follow ups.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Going through DJS recovery now, and I am SO glad that I was referred to Dr. Gregoire. This man knows his stuff, has great bedside manner, and his team of surgeons are amazing! If I had to do this all again, I would pick Dr. Gregoire and his team every. single. time.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Dr.Gregoire helped me out a lot,sending me to different specialists and even now over a year later I can still call and he helps me where he can amazing Doctor

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014