Ratings for Dr. Melissa Fransky

I had the pleasure of joining a senior citizen at an appointment at Dr. Fansky's office. She was punctual and very pleasant to deal with. I was shocked to read some of the other reviews. I didn't not deal with her receptionist, but the nurse was very pleasant. The office itself was very clean and roomy. I thought the Dr. did a great job listening to her patient's concerns, addressing the ones she could and redirecting him when it fell outside her expertise. She spent extra time with him and gave him straight forward honest opinion (even when he didn't want to hear it) and empowered him to make decisions for himself. It was a difficult situation and she handled it will class and a great deal of patience. Thank you Dr. Franksy! I wish there was more I could do to show my appreciation.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

Dr. Fransky receptionist is very rude and never answers her phone , you have to drive to her office to make an appointment, Dr. Fransky needs to address her receptionist, she’s not very good for her practice.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

Dr franskys receptionist should have been a front man for a dictator as she has terrible bedside manners would rather not visit the doctor than face her, does not answer the phone have to travel to clinic to book an appointment.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019

It is next to impossible to book appointments. I’ve tried may times to no avail by phone. To get an appointment one needs to drive ,to Bancroft and go to the clinic. Once there you will be lucky that the receptionist is there. If she is you can do a booking. This requires for me 2 hours of my time. Of the staff her nurse is exceptional. Receptionist won’t answer the phone and doesn’t take voice messages.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2019

Doesn't like it if you've done your research and arrive at an appointment armed with questions. Doesn't review patient's file before seeing them... otherwise, she wouldn't ask basic questions that are already answered in patient history. Orders tests, but seldom contacts patients about results. Quick to refer patients to specialists for things that are pretty basic. What does she actually know? Does not inspire confidence. And a standoffish bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

No follow up on your results, passes you of to other doctors and fails to inform you of there findings. Her receptionist is something else should be a dictator.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Dr. Melissa Fransky is by far the most professional “compassionate” and “progressive” medical practitioner I have had the good fortune to meet. I am 72 years of age and I have had my share of medical issues as well as doctors prior to my move to Bancroft where I was accepted as Dr Fransky’s patient. Her receptionist will not be forgotten for her considerate and sensitive nature over the telephone. Her wonderful nurse is simply irreplaceable. This small town needs to recognize just how lucky they are to have this team on thier side. Diane Walker

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

Her staff is great, however, Dr. Fransky gets one star because she is very egotistical and rude. I do not recommend this doctor. Not compassionate or caring. Does not listen. No bedside manner. In my opinion she needs training on how to deal with patients. Sadly, I have avoided going to see her. Seeing her is a horrible experience, not helpful or encouraging.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

I never have a problem getting in to see Dr. Fransky! Her staff is wonderful. She deals with my issues and makes the necessary follow up. My whole family goes to see her and we are lucky to have her!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Absolutely horrible wanna be a doctor. The mistakes she has made is really unacceptable. When did caring disappear from this profession?

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018