Ratings for Dr. Howard Klaiman

I had to see Dr Klaiman at the last minute due to the fact that my regular dentist got ill. I was so thrilled with Dr Klaiman's office from start to finish. The second I called the staff was so helpful and knowledgable. And once I got to his office, he was very understanding and put me at ease. His dental assistant was so lovely as well. He is a first rate dentist and so is his office. He really knows his crowns. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr Klaiman for your dental needs. His staff is amazing too! An excellent office!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Simply the best! He provides prostho. work, implant placement and general dentistry under one roof. He is known for his excellence!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Have recommended Dr Klaiman to friends and family. All are very pleased, feel confident with his work and that of his staff. His office operates efficiently and effectively.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Fabulous Dentist. I have a bridge he put in for me that feels like my own teeth. Have had it for over 15 years and it is still amazing. All his staff is pleasant too. All my family goes to him too and say great things about his work.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Great dentist! I feel very comfortable and confident in his care. Would recommend to my family friends and anyone who is in need of a good dentist. Truly a nice guy

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

i found out he bought a new practice on yonge st toronto. will have to travel further, but he is the best at doing prosto, his implants are the best

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016