Ratings for Dr. Fred Doris

I had an appointment with Dr. F. Doris today and found him and his staff to be extremely diligent and helpful. This was my first appointment and he was very thorough and offered helpful suggestions to my problem.I would recommend Dr. Doris anytime. R. Raine Cobourg On

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

He was rude and disrespectful of my needs. Made me feel like an idiot and a whiner. all he gave me was a shot and this was the answer for everything. and not even tell me it wasn't covered so had to pay right there. I have hard time walking or working with my condition and all he did was treat me like a baby. I will never go to him again.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Does the bare minimum. Treats patients like they're working for him, not the other way around. Brushes off my concerns, is disrespectful, and fails to get me the help I deserve. I'm currently seeking services elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

It takes time to get to know Dr. Doris, as he is shy and yet helpful and caring. I find his staff completely unhelpful, however. His secretary does not reflect well on him. She can be surely and seems gloomy, but perhaps I have not encountered her on "good days." And who knows? Perhaps she is a terrific medical secretary. But surely interacting with patients is an important part of her duties.Dr. Doris should address these complaints with her in her performance review, however awkward that might be.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014