Ratings for Dr. Mohamed Eldeeb

I have had Dr. El Deeb do two implants for me and both went smoothly and easily. I was really anxious about the procedure initially, but he made me feel much better about the process because he explained everything and what I could/should expect at each stage. I am definitely going to use him again if I end up needing another implant.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Had 4 of my wisdom teeth out at once de eldeeb was gentle he is very professional and very experienced at what he does I had no problems Good stuff Was this rating useful? 2 flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I was initially referred to a different doctor in Coon Rapids, but I would have had to pay a large percent because they didn't take MA. I called back and was referred to Dr. El Deeb's office. I called and set up an appointment for a consultation. She was very clear that I must haven't XRays and to have them emailed there. My kids were sick the morning I had initially set up so I called to reschedule and she was very nice about it and said it was no problem which I appreciated because I have 5 kids. The morning I went in, my appointment was at 10. I don't think I was seen until almost 10:30, but there is a sign right there that says that if possible because he takes emergency appointments due to the nature of the business so I completely understood because that could have been me or my kids having the emergency. The lady at the front desk seemed very stressed and overwhelmed. She wasn't mean, but she seemed like she had a lot of work to do and not enough time. She started to warm up after I talked to her a little, but I definitely had to make the effort when it should have been the other way around. When I went back to see the doctor, I thought he was great. He was very nice and straight forward. He made suggestions, but said in the end he would do whatever I wanted. I had 1 wisdom tooth under a bone that needed to come out and the others were fine. He recommended being put under and removing them all as long as I was under. He made it clear it was completely my choice though and I could be awake and just have the one removed. Upon leaving my insurance was verified and I was told there would be no cost because I had Delta Dental and MA. I came in for my surgery and was very nervous. The doctor and his nurse were very nice and understanding and made me feel better. There was miscommunication about insurance and I was told neither would pay for me to be put under. I almost considered staying awake, but didn't want to. The doctor told me he would do it for $300 instead of the usual $550. I had exactly $320 in my wallet that I planned to be my grocery money for the week, but I decided to use it. I do understand these things happen and I was glad I made the choice. My mom was with me and she really liked Dr. El Deeb as well. She thought he was great when he came out to tell her how it went and give directions. She did however also notice the receptionist was a little rude to other customers coming in, but she was decent to us. I can't say how my teeth ate because it was just yesterday, but everything seems normal.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014