Ratings for Dr. Sonia Macfarlane

Her staff was rude and horrible, totally unhelpful at all. All they want is money. Each time it was more than 4 hours wait. Totally with no respect to the time of their patients. Never go there!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Elle est 100% matérialiste. Dans mes 9 mois de grossesse je l'ai vu 3 fois et c'était juste dans les premiers mois après c'est sa remplaçante + la secrétaire qui est désagréable sans parler des longues heures d'attente. Je la recommande absolument pas

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Tres désorganisé, aucun respect des RDV . Passe les patientes rapidement, pour faire le maximum d argent. Je ne la recommande pas.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Great doctor but wish she had more respect for her pregnant patients and respect appointments.I know many MD appointments run late but with her it's more than usual and often for no good reason it seems she seems to occupy her time with phone calls and chatting with non patients while waiting room is full

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

She just means $$. She might talk to you all friendly but in reality just wants extra $$ in anyway she can. We did the ultra sound in Hospital on a big machine and the reault were available for Dr. But she insiated upon having one more ultrasound in her clinic on a very small machine that looked like 80 old computer screen and charged $30 for that. On top of that she try to tell us that ahe knows a private clinic where we can do some other tests i forget the name of that but the nurse and another dr. Had told us that test is not needed at all but Macfarlane was trying to convince us to go do it anyway cost $700 . Puntuality wise she is very very lame. She takes forever to see the patient even if you go an hour early from your appointment. On the other hand dr. Siriki who works with dr. Macfarlane works very fast atleast in comparison that is. E.g., you get 10:00 a.m appointment with Siriki then expect to be out of clinic at 11:00 the most. But if it is MacF. Expect to be out at 2:00 p.m. no exagaration here. In one word Lame Dr. That's all.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

The wait time can be ridiculous, but that's what it is at public clinics. She definitely makes me feel very comfortable and I love that she's very social and is very knowledgeable. Her secretary Kristy is also very helpful! Small clinic though

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I need help I'm looking for the new clinic of Dr Sonia Macfarlane i called the clinic before but they said she's not working thier anymore. Can someone give her new address of the clinic as well as the Phone number please i really need to book an appointment for my first prenatal. By thr way she's my Dr before. Thank you :)

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

First time seeing Dr. Macfarlane today. Very patient and understanding. Takes her time to explain. Makes you feel comfortable. Wait time is a little long and waiting room is small. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

i love Dr.Macfarlane, thanks to her all my fears of never getting pregnant were reassured and i am once again confident that my husband and i will have our family with her help and guidance.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Ive been with Dre. Macfarlane over 3 years now and I absoloutely adore her, it is long of a wait all the time but it is worth it. I am trying TTC and she prescribed me on Clomid 5-9Days!!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016