Ratings for Dr. Peter Osberg

I would start off with his secretary who forgot to tell me that there were necessary x-rays that I needed to get from two blocks down the street. Despite my offer to run and get them, she still asked for a reschedule. Fast forward to the operation table: I was injected with freezing and without checking with me to understand if I felt the freezing. I walked into the operation feeling fine and came out trembling and crying. Upon making a written complaint on his mismanagement of pain tolerance methods, I was advised to still go see him as scheduled to remove a pin that he inserted. I entered his office for the removal, and was confronted about my complaint. Under duress, I was instructed to make a written statement specifying that I wanted him to take it out. This was an abuse of authority. If anyone else has had a similar experience with Dr. Peter Osberg PLEASE make a complaint to the College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC. His abysmal ethics along with his practice must be ended.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013