Ratings for Dr. Crystal Chan

I went to Dr. Chan for a second opinion after 2 failed IVF treatments at a different fertility clinic. Dr. Chan is approachable, knowledgeable and really took her time explaining our next steps. We felt at ease with her right away and knew we were in good hands because she really cared about us. We were quickly moving forward with a 3rd IVF attempt in Sep 2017, but very fortunately, we had a spontaneous pregnancy. We think she's a wonderful doctor and we highly recommend her! All other staff we encountered at Mount Sinai Fertility has been professional and courteous.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

After 3 years of intensive fertility treatments at two Toronto clinics, I needed to seek a third opinion. I was immediately struck with Dr. Chan's thoroughness and honesty. She asked necessary questions and provided me with some options to consider. I turned to my husband and he knew that I was ready to commit to Dr. Chan. Katie, her administrative medical officer, was extremely efficient and friendly. Very impressed with my first visit and can't wait to get started!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I will forever be grateful for being introduced to Dr. Crystal Chan. Aside from all her professoinal accomplishments, she is extremely kind, thorough, and patient. On top of that, her office is efficiently run with caring staff. I wish I had found her earlier. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Crystal Chan is what I like to call my "fertility angel"! She came highly recommended by my family physician and from our first meeting she was informative and always took the time to explain everything clearly and answered all of our questions and concerns with compassion. She went through different strategies for me when others didn't work and I am happy to say that I am 14 weeks pregnant because of her help! I would highly recommend Dr. Chan to any female looking for a doctor who truly cares about women's infertility. Doctors like her are hard to come by! Thank you so much for your help Dr. Chan!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Chan is my angel. After being given some not too good fertility news, I was reffered to her. She was amazing, explained everything in great detail, called to check up on me.....just wonderful. I am now 27 weeks pregnant and I owe it all to her.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I am so happy to have found Dr Chan. She takes the time to explain the information, I never felt rushed and her assistant always responded to my emails.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

I went to Dr. Chan because she came highly recommended by my family doctor. She was very knowledgable and we immediately felt comfortable with her. She found a polyp in my uterus and removed it and now I'm pregnant! Great doctor!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Very happy with the care my partner and I have received from Dr. Chan so far. She is intelligent and compassionate. We could not be in better hands. Excellent care to date and couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Lovely doctor! Pleasant to talk and very helpful. So happy I found her.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr Crystal Chan was the doctor on call when I delivered my first baby. I was clearly nervous and had no idea what to expect but she was extremely capable, very confident, and always calm and in control of the entire team. She performed a csection and the scar healed perfectly!! Dr Chan was amazing throughout the whole experience and my (new) family would highly recommend her without reservation!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015