Ratings for Dr. Agnes Hassa

I first met Dr Hassa for a consultation: for breast reduction surgery re the dicomfort I lived with for many years ..the neck pain, back ache and head aches. All these were minor once I contracted shingles after a cancer related hysterectomy;which then left me with nerve end damage around my torso where my bra circled and the bone support ribs rested. She had so much epathy! Speaks to you on a human level, unlike most specialists . A charming pleasant lady who takes great interest in her patients' individual cases. With a refreshing attitude. Bravo! as for her receptionist; she always returned my calls in a polite timely fashion. Being the first contact to a wide range of patients with individual levels of phone ettiquette: I do not envy her ** Personally my thanks to both of you!! and will highly recommend Dr. Hassa to anyone requiring a Dr. in her specialty

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

I had a carpal tunnel release last March. I was very nervous because I had a bad experience with the first surgery on my left hand. Dr Hassa and staff at RVH were awesome. I didn't feel a thing. And my recovery time was faster. I would definitely recommend her to friends and family. During the procedure she had me laughing. I would absolutely go to this physician again.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I had minor skin cancer surgery today Nov 24. Dr. Hassa is truly a doctor everyone would like. She is very professional while having time for your questions,, and instructions for going forward. Her assistant today was super answering questions and general helping out Dr. Hassa. As far as the receptionists,,, I found them difficult to approach in that I felt I was bothering them. They should acknowledge patients as they show up at their window,,, and not ignore them. Thank God there are doctors like Dr. Hassa,,,. She is so opposite to the Dermatologist Dr. Halam who was very arrogant,, did not have time for questions,, and gave the impression she was running an assembly line.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I am a week out from having a Diep and I am doing excellent. Dr Hassa is amazingly talented! Dympna was always helpful and always got back to me when messages were left.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

What an amazing doctor! She was so kind and sing towards my husbands melanoma case. Surgery was great and her bedside manner is delightful. She is very forward and direct!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr. Hassa and her staff were wonderful during my husbands surgery and later with two procedures that she performed on myself. I would return to Dr. Hassa without any hesitation and would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

My breast reconstruction surgery was one week ago. Dr Hassa is a lovely and professional person. My experience with her receptionist was very positive. I found her to be a delight with an excellent sense of humor.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I have absolutely no complaints about the office staff, and have not experience any of what the two below ratings have indicated. Every call has been answered, and sometimes at 8pm! That's commitment. Dr Hassa herself is kind and personable, explains everything she's doing and what to expect. My surgeries were minor in nature (carpal tunnel) but I would recommend this office and this doctor to anyone who asks.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I agree about her receptionist, she made me feel like my prophylactic cancer surgery was like an 'elective' surgery. Made my decision easy to go with another surgical team, which was sad because it means travelling 2+ hours away from my home/family. Also sad because I hear Hanrahan & Hassa are Barrie's dream team for breast cancer surgeries. I cannot actually rate Dr Hassa on this site as I have never even met her & the receptionist made me feel like it would be a significant amount of time before I would.

Submitted November 11, 2014

Dr. Hassa is a fabulous doctor so kind and gentle BUT her receptionist is the most rude, arrogant and ignorant person I have ever come across. When you call and leave messages she never calls you back and when you do talk to her she is so rude and makes you feel terrible that you called. I adore Dr Hassa but please get rid of that thing that answers your phone.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr. Agnes Hassa's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I first met Dr Hassa for a consultation: for breast reduction surgery re the dicomfort I lived with for many years ..the neck pain, back ache and head aches...."

March 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a carpal tunnel release last March. I was very nervous because I had a bad experience with the first surgery on my left hand. Dr Hassa and staff at RVH..."

February 26, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I had minor skin cancer surgery today Nov 24. Dr. Hassa is truly a doctor everyone would like. She is very professional while having time for your questions,, a..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a week out from having a Diep and I am doing excellent. Dr Hassa is amazingly talented! Dympna was always helpful and always got back to me when messages w..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What an amazing doctor! She was so kind and sing towards my husbands melanoma case. Surgery was great and her bedside manner is delightful. She is very forward ..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hassa and her staff were wonderful during my husbands surgery and later with two procedures that she performed on myself. I would return to Dr. Hassa witho..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My breast reconstruction surgery was one week ago. Dr Hassa is a lovely and professional person. My experience with her receptionist was very positive. I fou..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have absolutely no complaints about the office staff, and have not experience any of what the two below ratings have indicated. Every call has been answered,..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I agree about her receptionist, she made me feel like my prophylactic cancer surgery was like an 'elective' surgery. Made my decision easy to go with another su..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hassa is a fabulous doctor so kind and gentle BUT her receptionist is the most rude, arrogant and ignorant person I have ever come across. When you call an..."

November 10, 2014