You may also like

Rate Dr. Agnes Hassa

Dr. Agnes Hassa's Ratings

Dr. Hassa and her staff were wonderful during my husbands surgery and later with two procedures that she performed on myself. I would return to Dr. Hassa without any hesitation and would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2901303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2015

My breast reconstruction surgery was one week ago. Dr Hassa is a lovely and professional person. My experience with her receptionist was very positive. I found her to be a delight with an excellent sense of humor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I have absolutely no complaints about the office staff, and have not experience any of what the two below ratings have indicated. Every call has been answered, and sometimes at 8pm! That's commitment. Dr Hassa herself is kind and personable, explains everything she's doing and what to expect. My surgeries were minor in nature (carpal tunnel) but I would recommend this office and this doctor to anyone who asks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

I agree about her receptionist, she made me feel like my prophylactic cancer surgery was like an 'elective' surgery. Made my decision easy to go with another surgical team, which was sad because it means travelling 2+ hours away from my home/family. Also sad because I hear Hanrahan & Hassa are Barrie's dream team for breast cancer surgeries. I cannot actually rate Dr Hassa on this site as I have never even met her & the receptionist made me feel like it would be a significant amount of time before I would.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Dr. Hassa is a fabulous doctor so kind and gentle BUT her receptionist is the most rude, arrogant and ignorant person I have ever come across. When you call and leave messages she never calls you back and when you do talk to her she is so rude and makes you feel terrible that you called. I adore Dr Hassa but please get rid of that thing that answers your phone.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2613639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2501913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

I am a 38 year old woman who unfortunately got cancer on the side of my nose/corner of eye. Dr. Hassa was amazing. I have had many surgeries in my 38 years she is the most skilled Dr. I have come across. She made me feel at ease during my surgery, talking to me the whole time. The scar is not even noticeable. If you need to have work done by someone in this profession Dr. Hassa is definitely the one you want to do it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][26016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Dr. Hassa is an incredible doctor. Her manner is calm, professional and extremely supportive. My daughter had breast augmentation due to a medical condition and Dr. Hassa gave her a boost to her self confidence that is priceless. She is a gifted doctor and a wonderful person. The office staff are polite and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][26015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2014

Fantastic Doctor! Made me feel so comfortable & very warm and friendly. Staff very efficient & helpful! Pleasure to attend this office!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][26014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2014

I HAD THE MISFORTUNE TO HAVE SECOND DEGREE BURNS TO MY FACE. RVH WANTED ME TO GO TO TORONTO TO THE BURN UNIT. DR HASSA STEPPED UP AND SAID THAT SHE WOULD CARE FOR ME. SHE CAME TO CHECK ON ME AND MADE ME FEEL LIKE SHE TRULY CARED. SHE EVEN CAME ON HER DAY OFF TO SEE ME. SHE IS AN EXCEPTION TO HER PROFESSION.DUE TO HER RECOMENDED TREATMENT I DID NOT NEED SKIN GRAPHS AND THERE IS ALMOST NO SIGN OF TRAMA TO MY FACE. SHE IS AN AWESOME DOCTOR AND I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][26013].votes_count ]]