Ratings for Dr. Agnes Hassa

Hateful receptionist got mad at ME because I wasn't there for a boobjob and she screwed up my chart!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Dr. Hassa is amazing BUT her receptionist is so rude!!!!!!!!!!! you can tell she hates her Job.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr. Hassa and her staff are a wonderful team. Dr. Hassa is a very competent and personable professional person. Thank you so much for all your advice and help with my medical issue.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr. Hassa is very knowledgable and makes me feel confident in my surgery and the process. I believe she is the skilled and competent MD that she was billed to be and I'm happy to be her patient. Her receptionist, however is very rude and dismissive. The time from original referral from my surgeon to likely surgery date with Dr. Hassa will be 2.5 years for reconstructive surgery post breast cancer. Dymphna made me feel like being disappointed over that time frame was ridiculous and what should she do "put me in front of other more serious cases?" She needs to learn communication with empathy and drop the snarky attitude.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr.Hassa ....what can I say but she is a amazing Doctor and person she performed surgery on me 1 year ago and her and her team are wonderful and RVH team that looked after me 10 plus I recommend her 100% and wish her all best in the future because she deserve it your wonderful Dr.Hassa Thank you so much I am so happy and I owe it u

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I first met Dr Hassa for a consultation: for breast reduction surgery re the dicomfort I lived with for many years ..the neck pain, back ache and head aches. All these were minor once I contracted shingles after a cancer related hysterectomy;which then left me with nerve end damage around my torso where my bra circled and the bone support ribs rested. She had so much epathy! Speaks to you on a human level, unlike most specialists . A charming pleasant lady who takes great interest in her patients' individual cases. With a refreshing attitude. Bravo! as for her receptionist; she always returned my calls in a polite timely fashion. Being the first contact to a wide range of patients with individual levels of phone ettiquette: I do not envy her ** Personally my thanks to both of you!! and will highly recommend Dr. Hassa to anyone requiring a Dr. in her specialty

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

I had a carpal tunnel release last March. I was very nervous because I had a bad experience with the first surgery on my left hand. Dr Hassa and staff at RVH were awesome. I didn't feel a thing. And my recovery time was faster. I would definitely recommend her to friends and family. During the procedure she had me laughing. I would absolutely go to this physician again.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I had minor skin cancer surgery today Nov 24. Dr. Hassa is truly a doctor everyone would like. She is very professional while having time for your questions,, and instructions for going forward. Her assistant today was super answering questions and general helping out Dr. Hassa. As far as the receptionists,,, I found them difficult to approach in that I felt I was bothering them. They should acknowledge patients as they show up at their window,,, and not ignore them. Thank God there are doctors like Dr. Hassa,,,. She is so opposite to the Dermatologist Dr. Halam who was very arrogant,, did not have time for questions,, and gave the impression she was running an assembly line.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I am a week out from having a Diep and I am doing excellent. Dr Hassa is amazingly talented! Dympna was always helpful and always got back to me when messages were left.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

What an amazing doctor! She was so kind and sing towards my husbands melanoma case. Surgery was great and her bedside manner is delightful. She is very forward and direct!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015