Ratings for Dr. Andre Botha

Thank you for rendering excellent health care services. Your dedication is the epitome of excellence

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

I have always received excellent service from him. He goes the extra mile and really cares, im not just a patIent to him but somebody he truly takes interest in and wants to help. I think he is an amazing person and doctor.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

A GRACIOUS AND KIND INDIVIDUAL ALWAYS WEARS A SMILE

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

I have to write this review as I feel it necessary for other patients to be aware of what is going on. I used to enjoy seeing Dr Botha who was always attentive and tried hard to help me. Lately though, he has been extremely rude and dismissive of my concerns, as well as those of others I have spoken to. He is a lay preacher at a local church, and has become excessively and unprofessionally-so judgemental. He has told me to get my case with God right before I even try to remedy any illness I have, as poor health is punishment for sins. He has become extremely unhelpful, berating another patient in front of me for being (a) disrespectful because she was late and (b) taking her to task in front of me for smoking and its ungodliness. He used to be the most knowledgeable doc in town, but now he does not practise evidence-based medicine anymore, so I feel kind by giving him a 3, as he has developed his own brand of medicine and he is not a true health professional anymore.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013