Ratings for Dr. Phillipe Pinard

I agree with the poster who said he writes down your conversation. He is willing to admit when he doesn't know and I am impressed that he is diligent with things. Overall I'd choose him again.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

His bedside manner is improving. Make sure you check your medications. He does try everything he can but I get a lot of "I don't know". And for the love of God, watch what you say. These doctors write down everything you tell them even if it has nothing to do with your health. It really wouldn't be so bad but he waits until the end of the day to do his charting and he misquotes much of what you say.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

A wonderful doctor! Very thorough and often calls you with results if needed. Easy to talk to and listens attentively.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Wonderful, thorough doctor! I have complete confidence in him. He literally saved my life by calling me at 10 o'clock at night after receiving some troubling test results. Renfrew is so fortunate to have such an intelligent, caring doctor.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Rude. Bad attitude for a doctor. Missed diagnosing a problem that a simple check from an emergency room doctor found. Never called with results from test.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Dr. Pinard is very knowledgable, compassionate and efficient. We feel extremely lucky to have him as our family doctor. He has a good sense of humour, is very encouraging of healthy lifestyle choices and has helped us improve our diet and exercise habits. In both emergency and routine matters he has given us excellent care. We are impressed with his staff, his punctuality, and his follow up.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Dr Pinard is an excellent Dr. We trust him without question. He is very thorough in his investigations and listens well. We have nothing but praise for the whole office. So grateful to have this young clever Doctor looking after our medical needs.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I agree with the poster who said he has zero bedside manner. Also, he remembers details because he charts everything you say, verbatim. Be careful what you say. He's okay. Not exceptional and after two years, I'm still not sure I have a lot of faith in him.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Zero bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Great staff and Reception, always friendly, every effort is made to be on time. He goes above and beyond his call of duty, often staff call at home for follow ups. He always takes his time and doesn't pretend to know everything and does his research to provide my family with the best care. I do not feel like just a number, he always remembers little details to make you feel at home. He is very diligent with reviewing charts and following up on shared care with specialist and trips to the ER. I can't say enough about him or his wife, superb young Doctors with great bedside manner. I hope they able to maintain the same compassion and professionalism throughout their demanding careers. I have been all over the province and seen many Doctors and specialist and Dr. Pinard is definitely ranked one of the best in my books.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013