Ratings for Dr. Martha Gillham

Dr Gillham is the most wonderful Dr. I moved from bellingham and my only worry was finding a Dr as good as she is. She was my Dr for about 7 yearsThanks for the great care when I lived in washington !state

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Gillham has been my primary care physician for 10+ years. She is the best doctor I have ever had. She is thorough, friendly, extremely knowledgeable, kind, compassionate and brilliant. She listens to any problem I have, even those which I may feel are ridiculous. She is a kind, caring person, and it shows in her skills and patient care as a doctor. She is hard to get into, but being an established patient, if an emergency occurs, her staff goes out of their way to get you in that day to be seen. Thank you Dr. Gillham. Cindi S.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

excellent doctor, attentive, listens to you, doesn't dismiss your concerns. Diagnosed my problem of 10 years and multiple dr. changes. Only problem is one she's trying to fix by limiting her practice. It can take a while to get in to see her.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Dr. Gillham is extremely professional, kind, empathetic, knowledgeable, and easy to talk to and work with. She listens well and is open to optional treatments.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2006

Dr. Martha Gillham's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

AARP