Ratings for Dr. Christopher Hazel

Dr. Chris Hazel and his father, Dr. Douglas Hazel, have been taking care of my teeth for nearly 30 years. No cavities in that time.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

When you walk in, you are not really greeted. They come out when they have time. I called ahead and specifically asked if my insurance was in network. I was told yes. After the appointment they suddenly realized they were not in network. I now have a bill for the full amount. I feel like they should have double checked or at least admitted they weren't sure. Don't promise I won't get a bill and then bill me for everything. Dr is great though. I do recommend him. Just don't trust the lady at the front desk. She doesn't know.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr. Chris is so kind and listens to your concerns patiently. He never rushes through your appointment. He always makes you feel like you are one of his favorite patients. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013