Ratings for Dr. Phillip Getting

I had a recurring UTI to which he responded not with meds immediately, rather he gave me a physical exam and referrals for blood work and an ultrasound. As a result of these tests I am now aware of two ovarian cysts that we will monitor over the next few months. A warm, caring and knowledgeable doctor, that I saw on a whim at a walk-in clinic but would consider as a family physician.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr.Getting is a wonderful doctor he cares for your well being , he's very patient and kind . Always has a smile on his face. He 's such a Warm Doctor and i'm thankful to have him.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Doctor Getting is wonderful person and great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

Wonderful clinic and a wonderful doctor. He took interest in what a hospital didnt amd found I had a tumor. He was very fast at getting me in with specialists to have my problem looked after as fast as possible. He never makes me feel rushed or that he doesnt want to hear my concerns. He has been very supportive of me and making sure that I am well taken care of. I feel blessed to have found such a wonderful doctor. Would recommend to anyone! Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013