Ratings for Dr. Michael Clarke

I find Dr Clarke to be a very caring and thoughtful psychatrist. He has fantastic choice of music in the waiting room. Most of all he has time for typing notes and then engaging in a conversation with you. Sometimes he asks the most pointed questions and afterwards you go, wow! how spot on was that. Dr Clarke and I have been through quite a few trials of meds to find the right combination for me. I feel that I can trust him to make the right judgement calls for me if I freak out. I have the privilege of having a mobile number in my wallet. I feel that I can call it any time and I will have Dr Clarke return the calls. I know Dr Clarke travels to the country to consult, does work as a consultant psychiatrist and has an interest in psychiatric injuries arising in the workplace. He is also one of the few pscyhiatrists consulting in the CBD so it's easy to see him travelling by train, bus or tram. I owe him a lot and it's a pleasure to recommend him to the website.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013