Ratings for Dr. Katrina Read

Very disappointed with the response from Katrina. Had been under her care for 8 years and when I was diagnosed with grade 3 breast cancer, I never heard from her after she had delivered the news to me on the mobile while I was driving such a huge shock, after she had been telling me I had a sist for well over 6 months. The only way I knew I was having surgery I had a call from MIA telling me I had an appointment for a procedure the following week,not very professional. I have got another apoinion and am very happy with my new surgeon who is very good.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr Read is a wonderful and caring doctor. She has been my strength through some dark times, you will not meet a more caring and knowledgeable doctor, I would not hesitate to recommend her services.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Fantastic caring doctor ! If you need empathy and sympathy visit Dr Katrina Read

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Dr Katrina Read is a fantastic specialist. She is one of the friendliest, most approachable and caring doctor. I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Read was born to be a surgeon! She is a brilliant surgeon and a wonderful human being. She speaks in plain terms and is easy to understand. She is never hurried and is happy to answer all your questions. I have never met a more caring person. I am blessed to have met her and be her patient.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Dr. Read is one of the most professional and genuinely caring specialists that I have encountered. She is highly knowledgable, patient and reassuring. I would recommend her services without reservation.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2013

Have had multiple dealings with Dr Read for the past 3-4 years including one surgery. Always feel very secure under her professional care. Very approachable lady, never rushes you, is thorough, polite and friendly throughout her consultations answering your questions. She will only operate when necessary. Excellent follow up.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Considerate and knowledgable. Explains everything in plain language.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013