Ratings for Dr. Sally Clark

Dr Clark fixed my ACL - great bedside manner, great at explaining things, meticulous assessment of my injury. Couldn't be happier! The clinic is very busy but they prioritize calls accordingly and return voicemails.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

First off she's super hot. She is kinda cold but whatever I need medical attention not a hug. Thanks dr Clark you are great.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Very good dr, and very personable. I had an appointment with another Dr. but was recommended sally as the best when I started asking around to sports friends, asked for a referal change. Super easy recovery, no pain! Really took time to understand my injury in relation to my lifestyle.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Knee Surgery: I will start off by saying that Dr Clark's beside manner is great, She is very personable and takes the time to explain the problem, treatment and approximate recovery. Her reputation as an effective clean surgeon was and understatment - I barely needed pain killers and with proper physio I was sking/biking in a time period that surprised me and others. I had a couple of follow-up appts with her and was never was rushed and her care seemed sincere and genuine. I can't recommend her enough - Thanks Dr. Clark!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Dr Clark is an extremely helpful doctor. Absolutely brilliant mind, most impressively thorough, and very keen observation and assessment skills (found a second fracture that was missed in the initial assessment made by another doctor). Answered all questions and was the absolute best for giving time and clarity to not only the presenting problem (fractured pelvis), but other critical background issues that influence my health and healing (especially diabetic management). Has a lovely professional manner, respectful, and caring. Impeccable follow-through. In spite of pain and inconvenience, it was a joy to learn from and be treated by Dr Clark, and I consider myself incredibly lucky to have been treated by her (now 1 year ago). During a harsh and difficult time, she so expertly and comfortably got me back on my feet and on the way, starting down what has turned out to be a complicated and challenging path to health recovery. ~ Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013