Ratings for Dr. Patricia Kamalam Francis

I went for a follow up for an earliar walk in appointment relating to injury at work upon seeing me these were her words to her receptionist 'WHY IS THIS GUY HERE AGAIN', she refused to even see me for the follow up paper work that I came for, but obviously she got paid for my walk in appointment, is this any way to treat a patient? She has a really cold demenour.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I was very uncomfortable as a patient of Dr. Francis's. She didn't listen well at all when I described symptoms (as soon as I would name two or three, she would decide what it was and would ignore the rest of the information), she constantly pushed all sorts of medication at me before doing any tests, she booked unnecessary follow-ups for tests that had been scheduled by specialists (who would be doing their own follow-ups with me anyway), provided incorrect information about one of my conditions on a form I asked her to fill out, and she was always in a hurry. Every specialist I saw urged me to find a new family doctor, which I did.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr. Francis is a horrible doctor that shouldn't be allowed to continue to practice medicine here. She makes errors in diagnosis. She refuses to fill out forms and provide letters. She doesn't follow up on just about everything. She doesn't follow through on providing referrals to specialists. I'd advise that if anyone needed quality health care to stay away from this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

My husband went mis diagnosed for over a year when he had terminal cancer. Was not called when tests showed negative results that required further follow up and tests.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014