Ratings for Dr. Sudeep Pramanik

Dr . Pramanik was thorough and explained everything in an easy to understand manner. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Would highly recommend. Staff was very friendly, attentive and thorough. Dr. Pramanik was knowledgeable, professional and polite. Felt very comfortable here

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

I have grown to trust Dr Pramanik in all he does and says. He and his staff are wonderful.....

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Made me totally comfortable with tough situation, complete confidence in this Practice

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

Excellent, knowledgeable, personable , would highly recommend

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

I had an eye issue that spanned 10 months, and the care I received from Dr. Pramanik and staff did not waver in quality throughout this time. They were also very accommodating to my college student schedule.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

These staff were very nice and proffesional. Dr. Pramanik was also very nice and clear about the issues. The only problem was the wait time.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Dr Pramanik was very professional and very skilled and helpful. His staff is also top notch. I would highly recommend him. I had 4 eye surgeries . He was very patient with me and explained everything. I am very glad that I was referred to him.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

So happy with everyone even in the Towson office glad I was referred to them

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Dr. Pramanik and his staff are wonderful. His staff is very welcoming and pleasant. He is a very pleasant man and a great surgeon. My experience has shown me his care and concern for his patients. I am grateful that I was referred to Dr,Pramanik.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Dr. Sudeep Pramanik's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)