Ratings for Dr. Narda Rademeyer

Dr. Narda Rademeyer has been my doctor for years. Her knowledge is outstanding, her practice is impeccable, and her professionalism is incomparable. Dr. Rademeyer and her staff makes you feel at home. They have a way to treat every patient with the utmost respect, and care. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

The Dr was seriously helpfull and very truthfull. Did a thorough examination and explained my condition in a kind manner to me. She is straight forward and I can truely say that she is knowledgable.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Dr Rademeyer does a full physical examination when you go to see her, not like other gp's that just writes a prescription according to your complaint. My medical aid rated her as a doctor that treats a disease the most effectively at the least cost. Some of her patients come from other provinces to see her as they trust her and knows that she is very knowledgable and up to date in her field. Children want to stay with her instead of going home with their parents as she has a special touch with them. Her receptionist is extremely efficient and good at keeping everybody in the waiting room feel like they are the most important person there. I am a nursing sister and I trust this dr completely.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013