Ratings for Dr. Robert Hislop

He dealt with us quickly, but that's about the only positive thing. I brought my 9 year old in for pinworms. From past experience a couple of years ago with my other child, and from my own research, I know that it is wise, prudent, and very common and important to treat the WHOLE family for pinworms (aka threadworms) and not just the one person presenting symptoms. Also, to truly eradicate the parasitic infestation, a later dose of Vermox is needed, NOT just the initial dose. I mentioned both aspects to him, but he was very unhelpful, and only prescribed the one dose for my daughter and not the rest of us in the household/family. I'm so angry with his idiocy! Now I'll be forced to have another medical visit! Is he trying to make sure the medical field is well paid all by himself? Under treatment means subsequent treatment, but at patients' cost. What a disservice he is to our medical community!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

This doctor has a god complex... doesnt care about what the patient wants or needs. Just his own opinion. Hes rude and unprofessional. Avoid him if you can. Not even a nice person .

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr. Hislop took his time, asked plenty of questions and performed a thorough examination. Highly recommend him if you have a choice.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

He is one of the perfect doctor you see at the emergency room

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Very unprofessional and impatient! Made me feel very uncomfortable

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

I found Dr Robert Hislop takes the time listen to my health problem at the emergency. I find he lets the patient speak first and then ask you question concerning your symptoms . He makes you feel at ease when he is talking to you and examining you and you never feel you are rushed. Every time I had seem him at the emergency he has always made a correct diagnosis.Dr. Robert Hislop literally saved my life because of his correct diagnosis and I was lucky that he ordered the correct test and the lab found the problem.Most Doctors would not even think of testing me for this as it is only found in third world countries even though I do not travel. Dr. Hislop is a very knowledgeable. compassionate I would highly recommend him and I have him to thank why I am still living.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013