Ratings for Dr. Sheryl Korn

She is indeed what doctors used to be all about a true "Professional" with patience, compassion, empathy, sympathy, caring, kindness and a gentle sole who was meant to be a doctor. I've we as my family have decades of experience. If you are lucky to have her keep her if your lucky to get her as your doctor never look back as you won't be disappointed. I've been humbled to have met her and to have had her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr Korn is an amazing doctor. She is kind, patient, and knowledgeable. She takes her time to listen to your concerns and I never feel rushed or that I wasn't able to ask a question. She truly listens to your concerns and is proactive about your health. Her bedside manner is the best I have ever experienced as she is gentle and caring. I am so grateful to have her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Dr Korn has been my Doctor since I was about 7/8 years old. I am now 37 and she has never changed over the years. Huge amount of compassion, empathy and knowledge. She was meant to be a Doctor, and a dmn good one at that. Guildwood is extremely lucky to have her as a GP.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr.Korn is the best Doctor I have ever had, she listens to what your concerns are and she doesn't rush with her patients. She would call home with the results good or bad. She is very polite, caring and soft spoken, but when it comes down to booking for the appointments she is on it and trys to get the patient the best possible care. She is not pushy like other Doctors and doesn't pressure the patient to do procedures if there not 100% comfortable. I would recommend her to my family or friends but unfortunately her office doesn't accept new patients at this time.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

She listens. Has the contacts needed to get her patient to see the appropriate specialist and follows up. Has made house calls! The best GP I have had.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013