Ratings for Dr. Syed Naqvi

Good listener and knowledgeable doctor , highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr Naqvi is the best GP that I've had. Very helpful and thorough in every way.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

The most unhelpful doctor i have ever been to. Being new to the area we needed a gp for our family, we went here as it is a bulk billing practice, but will now go to somewhere we will pay as this doctor is a chauvanistic pig. In my opinion this doctor is a woman hater. In no way wanted to do anything to help, would not listen, offered no solutions, wanted to laugh at me and send me on my way and get onto the next patient. Just writes out pain killer scripts, which i do not want to be on and which are only masking my problem. I was probing as to what will fix the issue, apparently nothing. Apparently I just have to be on pain killers for the rest of my life. What a terrible doctor, someone who has clearly chosen the wrong career. I am not at all satisfied after seeing him twice and will not be putting myself and my daughters through that again. A really arrogant man with little regard for women and womens health.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013