Ratings for Dr. Jillian Woinarski

I struggled for four years to be diagnosed with my disease and constantly fed antibiotics or told it was in my head by other doctors. I saw Jill and on my first appointment she told me exactly what I had and booked me in for a cystoscopy to diagnose me. Fantastic doctor! I felt relieved and supported, could not thank her enough.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I found this specialist to be wonderful. She was honest with me which I appreciated (that a particular procedure she offered would be of no benefit) and was very good at listening and offering me alternative solutions. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Was late, answered 2 phone calls while I was in the consultation (one on the landline & the other on her mobile), asked me to sit on the table then re-entered the room without knocking while I was getting undressed. Then did not explain the surprisingly invasive procedure about to be completed.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Really like her, had an emergency, she was fantastic.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Very knowledgeable and experienced. Every appointment always running behind.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

I have been seeing her for quite a long time and have always found her to be knowledgeable and extremely helpful and willing to go the extra mile. Her staff have been very helpful and have often squeezed me in at short notice.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Rude and uninformative. Also appears somewhat incompetent at surgery, did me a fair amount of damage by "slipping".

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Jillian Woinarski's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Jillian Woinarski is an Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, practicing in Kew and Heidelberg in Melbourne, Australia. She studied at Melbourne University and trained in the UK. She has been published in the Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology as well as the Post Graduate Journal of Medicine. As an obstetrician, Dr Woinarski believes that the delivery of a baby is a joyous and important time in a family’s life. Although the obstetrician’s role is medical, a good relationship between the family and the obstetrician is very important. Dr Woinarski feels that creating an open,supportive, and informed environment ensures a positive and confident pregnancy and delivery. As a Gynaecologist her aim is to provide excellent care to women of all ages. She enjoys the diverse nature of the specialty of Gynaecology. Dr Woinarski was one of the earliest Australian adopters of the groundbreaking Mona Lisa Touch treatment, which she now performs in her Kew offices. Dr Woinarski has an excellent team of support staff in Madison, her practice manager; Penny, her secretary; and MaryAnn, her midwife, all of whom would be more than pleased to assist you with any inquiries you may have.

• English