Ratings for Dr. Tara O'Brien

When I went to see Dr. O'Brien I waited over 40 minutes to see her the first time; which was very frustrating. I found she really didn't help me come up with a doable plan and the plan she did recommend had me purchase many of their products which are expensive. So I tried her plan and products and felt worse. I ended up doing my own research based on the testing results and feel much better. She did however she extremely knowledgeable in regards to hormones.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Pure Wellness Group is an amazing facility. Dr. O'Brien and the staff are so helpful, kind, and genuine good people. It was so nice to see a doctor who takes their time with patients and shows true concern. I would trust her over any general practitioner I have ever seen. She doesn't make a snap diagnosis in order to push treatment. She is also available for email and phone consultations. I was explained everything in as much detail that I wanted to know, and was never talked down to. When in her office during a consult, she makes you feel comfortable like you are talking to a friend. Dr. O'Brien has made a life long patient out of me, and I will give as many referrals as possible.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016